Learn Indonesian Language via Skype Where Ever You Are.
Skype has become a popular choice among those who can’t leave their office because of their tight schedule, for parents who can’t leave their children. You may be a FIFO worker or living in the area where no Indonesian language teachers are available. Or you just like to learn in the comfort and privacy of your home.
In the last two years, my Skype session has become increasingly popular. I teach students from all over the world.
- Lessons are conducted online via Skype
- The duration of a class is 55 minutes per session.
- The classes are held minimum once a week.
- Students can choose the time which are suitable for them.
- Students can choose a level: for beginners, intermediate, advance, business or just to increase your conversation skill.
- Each student has the individual program, with the content relevant and fun to ensure you get the absolute best out of every single minute!
- Lessons can be designed for specific purposes: business, academic, tourist, or understanding colloquial Indonesian.
- The study materials are provided electronically, emailed prior to the lesson or sent over Skype.
- Customised homework after each lesson to work on for your next lesson so you can continue to improve in your spare time.
- Students always have a chance to bring suggestions on in organizing the studying process.
- The fee is US$50 per session payable online.
Skype is Free to Use
Skype is free to use, easy to set up and allows you to have full audio/video conversations in real time so that it feels like your tutor is right there with you. To do this, you need the following:
• Skype software for PC or Mac (click the Skype logo to download and install Skype)
• A headphone and microphone
• A webcam (not mandatory but practical)
Why don’t you give it a try? We can discuss your needs and goals during the free introductory session.